Schedule and Tickets
8 Acclaimed Jewish Authors Present the Best of Current Fiction, Nonfiction & Memoir
- I Want You to Know We’re Still HereWed, Nov 04Zoom visit with Esther Safran FoerNov 04, 2020, 12:00 PMZoom visit with Esther Safran Foerthe poignant and deeply moving story not only of Esther’s journey but of four generations living in the shadow of the Holocaust. They are four generations of survivors, storytellers, and memory keepers determined not just to keep the past alive but to imbue the present with life and more life.
- The Book of V.Sun, Nov 01Zoom visit with Anna SolomonNov 01, 2020, 12:00 PMZoom visit with Anna SolomonSun Nov 1, Noon: Anna Solomon, The Book of V. “The engrossing, highly readable, darkly sexy third novel by Anna Solomon…The Book of V. is a meditation on female power and powerlessness, the stories told about women and the ones we tellabout and to ourselves.” ―The New York Times Book Review.
- White Hot Grief ParadeThu, Oct 29Zoom visit with Alexandra SilberOct 29, 2020, 7:00 PMZoom visit with Alexandra SilberThur Oct 29, 7 pm: Alexandra Silber, White Hot Grief Parade A powerful and luminous story of grief and coming-of-age and a beautiful tribute to the relationship between a father and daughter. Alexandra “Al” Silber seems to have everything: brilliance, beauty,and talent in spades.
- The Last Train to LondonSun, Oct 25Zoom visit with Meg Waite ClaytonOct 25, 2020, 12:00 PMZoom visit with Meg Waite ClaytonThe New York Times bestselling author of Beautiful Exiles conjures her best novel yet, a pre-World War II-era story with the emotional resonance of Orphan Train and All the Light We Cannot See, centering on the Kindertransports that carried thousands of children out of Nazi-occupied Europe.
- The Words of My Father: Love and Pain in PalestineThu, Oct 22Zoom visit with Yousef Bashir
- Red Sea SpiesSun, Oct 18Zoom visit with Raffi BergOct 18, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoom visit with Raffi BergThis is the true story that inspired the Netflix film ‘The Red Sea Diving Resort.’ In the early 1980s on aremote part of the Sudanese coast, a new luxury holiday resort opened for business. Designed for divers, it attracted guests from around the world.